A RUTHLESSLY SHARP & DURABLE KNIFE SET!
The #1 knife set used by professional chefs, handcrafted individually with great detail and craftsmanship, using only premium materials, to revitalize your culinary experience!
- Crafted from High Carbon 7CR17 Stainless Steel. To boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon.
- Aesthetically Pleasing Laser-etched Damascus Pattern. A special wave pattern to add a beautiful finishing touch to the knife.
- Extreme Durability and Superior Corrosion Resistance. Ultra sharp edge, comes with a Rockwell Hardness Scale of 57 - 58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- Ergonomic Handle Design. These knives feature an ergonomic handle design that makes them super easy and comfortable to use. They are also very well balanced allowing for superior control and stability when cutting. This minimizes the risk of accidents when using them.
Why Is It Important To Have A Sharp Knife?
- A sharp knife is safer. A sharp blade is predictable. When it strikes or is drawn across the food’s surface, it won’t slip. This makes it easy to control how the blade moves through the food, giving you control over your chopping or slicing. A dull blade will slip, which makes control difficult and increases the risk that it will slip into your finger. With a dull knife, it’s only a matter of time until you slip while applying more pressure.
- A sharp knife works better. Sharp knives need less brute force to cut than dull knives. Less brute force means less damage to the food, which you can easily see by looking closely at the cut. A sharp knife helps in maintaining the texture of your ingredients. Delicate ingredients, like herbs, will look fresher for longer if you slice through them cleanly, whereas a dull knife will crush more of the cells surrounding the cut, which ultimately accelerates wilting and discoloration.
- But more than this, a dull knife slows you down, while a sharp knife makes prep easier and more enjoyable.
What Makes A Great Knife?
A great knife should feel good in your hand, stay sharp and hold up over time to the rigors of your kitchen. Simple, right? But behind these deceptively simple concepts are centuries of tradition, technology, design, and craft.
- Blade Material: 7CR17MOV 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: High Quality Natural Pakka Wood
- Blade Hardness Scale: 57 - 58 HRC
The Shinzui Professional Japanese Chef Knife Set Includes:
8" Chef Knife
7.5" Kiritsuke Knife
7" Santoku Knife
5" Santoku Knife
5" Utility Knife
3.5" Paring Knife
* each knife comes with a complimentary knife sheath.
Getting To Know Your Knives:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance.
DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, ORDER NOW TO GET IT BEFORE IT RUNS OUT (LIMITED STOCK)!